October 18, 2008 - Our wedding day
We went to Kafe Kokopelli in Dade City for dinner. The food was excellent and the service was great. We'd love to go back.
The entire exterior of the restaurant is covered in vines. It's amazing. Such a neat place.
My groom. We really enjoyed ourselves.
This has to be the most original place I've been to. Such a neat feeling to the atmosphere. It used to be an old Ford Model T show room. So cool!
After dinner, we walked around for a little bit. Downtown Dade City is very pretty.
The courthouse. It looked so historically beautiful. We sat down and just watched the remainder of the daylight slip away.
From there, we drove a couple miles away to the drive-in. This was our first time going to one together. It is by far the coolest thing we've ever done together. This place was built in 1950 and it's a little shabby, but that adds to it authenticity. Being a nostalgic person, I appreciate that. We got a Mountain Dew and a bag of peanut M&Ms and took our places in our Santa Fe. Daniel cranked up the A/C and we bundled up in blankets in the two front bucket seats, leaning close to each other. I put my feet up on the dashboard and got comfortable. It was so cozy.
As Looper (starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Bruce Willis) began, Daniel and I just looked at each other, all excited. I can't explain this moment, but we just felt so happy. Daniel even said, "Right now, everything is perfect." It wasn't about the movie, it was just about doing something really special, sharing something new together. I told him, "I never want to forget this moment." It just felt so, for lack of a better word, epic. And I felt really happy. And so in love.
By the way, Looper was an awesome movie. We loved it. We were surprised to shed a few tears. It was just really great. I'm so grateful for sweet moments and beautiful memories made together.













1 comments:
We saw Looper and Argo today. Looper got me feeling a bit misty eyed too. Especially when Joe goes to the boy's house and sees the boy with the blue gift bag...
Oh my.
Post a Comment