When you lose someone, the support of friends and family is crucial. I've needed to lean on others so many times. I can't imagine not having anyone there for me through the hardest time in my life. The strongest pillars have been my husband and my mother.
I've been so blessed with a sweet, sensitive husband. I've heard of so many women who struggle with having apathetic husbands who only grieved for a short period of time or not even at all. But Daniel connected with Avery long before she arrived, both of us loving our first baby together even before she was conceived. He's been my other half in this. The one so deeply affected just the same as I have been. He's been by my side completely. And he still is.
My mom and I share such a special friendship. We always have. Our friendship has grown over the years and I have become a wife and a mother just like she is. It's safe to say that she is my best friend. I love our times together. We can be so real with each other. She knows me so well and she lets me share whatever is in my heart. She feels what I feel most of the time, hurting for me and with me through these grueling trials of struggling to build my family. I don't know what I would do without her. I'm so grateful to have her as my mother. I love the way she loves both of her grandchildren. I don't ever have to wonder if she does.
There have been a few others who have never let me down. There have been some who have. I guess it just happens. The support and the love has meant everything to me. It's made all the difference in the world.









1 comments:
I'm thankful that I get to be by your side through the ups and downs of life. Love you!!
Post a Comment