Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Capture Your Grief : Day 7 // What to say


When it all comes down to it, one could never go wrong with "I'm sorry." There's no need to ever attempt minimizing the pain or explaining it away. No one can do that. Words cannot fix what is broken, what is lost.

I'm praying for you.

I think of Avery often.

I wish she was here.

I could never forget her.

Just these seemingly small statements mean the world to me. Hearing that Avery is remembered and that she is significant brings such comfort to my soul. A mother never wants her child to leave no legacy, no mark, no memory. Knowing she is still important to some helps to soften the blow of her absence, if only for a moment.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Debra said...

Avery has left a permanent mark on my heart! "Grandma loves you, sweet girl!" :)