We had many things for Avery, waiting for her in her room. Anytime my mom and I would go out on a shopping date, she would buy a few things for her. Each week, Daniel and I would pick up another outfit, and we'd even purchased Avery's coming home outfit -- a cute little brown and pink dress with flowers on it.
All of these things remained in her closet, in her room until we were moving and had no choice but to pack up her things. Even now, they're still in the same box, up in a closet. I still dream of another little girl to come home in that little brown and pink dress.









1 comments:
I have all of Lily's things in a tub in Cooper's bedroom closet. I can't imagine ever giving them away but it feels like such a waste to just have them in a closet unused...
Post a Comment