For me personally, I don't believe that Avery is at all here on this Earth, not any more than forever being a part of Daniel and me. I don't think she can physically show me signs or speak to me in any way. I'm not speaking against other people that believe in these things for their children. There's nothing wrong with that. It's just not how I see my daughter. But I would like to think that she is aware of us and that God lets her see how loved she is. I know she is in Heaven, and nowhere else, waiting for us. Saving us a place. And I would like to think that it's God that gives us signs to remind us that our sweet girl is up there with Him, safe in His embrace, loving us and waiting for the day we can be together again.
If God does send me signs that Avery loves us from above, I think it's the little butterflies, appearing for just moments, fluttering among the flowers in my yard, or along the street as I pass by in my car, or passing by me so delicately as I walk. God knows they make me think of my girl. And maybe he sends them by to show me that my girl is thinking of me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment