On Friday (June 3) we had another 3D/4D ultrasound for Jude. I was 22 weeks and 5 days at the time. (Now 23 weeks and 2 days!) This is the third time Jude has been difficult and didn't allow us to get very good 3D shots of him. He likes to lay really low in my uterus, which he can only do so much longer since he's getting bigger everyday. But we did get to see him and that's what matters! He looks great! His heartbeat was 150. He even flipped over, bringing his feet up over his head. It was really funny, we could not stop laughing. :) Oh, I just love him. So much.
And here's our little boy...
From the side, his leg and his arm.
Jude's beautiful little face! He's starting to look more like a chubby baby!!
Look at those chubby legs!! <3
I love his face!
My sweet boy, facing the right, fists in his face, like always.
He's so lovely. <3
1 comments:
oh precious!!
Post a Comment