Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Growing

When I was pregnant with Avery, I took a belly picture each week without fail. My pregnancy journal, "The Belly Book" had a space for a weekly photo. I didn't change much from week to week but I took photos anyway, so in love with my baby and my pregnancy that I had no idea wasn't thriving.

With Jude, I do the same thing. I purchased the same pregnancy journal and I take the weekly photo for it. But this time, everything is different. My belly is actually growing and getting bigger. Family is noticing my growing belly. I feel pregnant, I look pregnant. I take pictures of myself through the week too. And I actually share them with friends because there's actually something to share. I don't just look like an even chubbier version of myself.  For the first time, I enjoy full body shots of myself. I absolutely love this. I can't wait to get even bigger. <3

After a shower
5.31.11 - 22w2d

My husband, Daniel, took a few shots of me in front of our back door.
22w2d

We love you, Jude!


(Click to see full size)
Comparing my belly at 22 weeks with both Avery and Jude. Definitely a difference.
Keep growing, little boy! <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nicole I actually shed a tear reading this....I'm so happy for you and your husband and even more happier for little Jude because your going to be an extraordinary mother!!! God bless you all <3 continue taking and sharing your picture's because they are definately beautiful, atleast I love looking at them and I enjoy everything you share with us all.... Take care my dear friend <3

Wyatt's Mommie said...

you look great... I love the comparison between the two 22 week photos. I did the same with Wyatt and Nolan.

Thinking of you often.

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Just a little bit of difference! ;)

Debra said...

I love these pics! They brought tears to my eyes...So beautiful! Can't wait to meet my grandson! Love you, baby!