Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jude's first time at the beach

Living in Florida, it's almost comical that it took us so long to take Jude to the beach for the first time. This past weekend, he finally got to experience it all for the very first time.


My parents took my little family and my three brothers to stay overnight in St. Petersburg Beach. It has been so long since we've stayed at the beach, something we used to do so frequently growing up. It was so amazing to be at this same hotel we visited several times with my husband and my baby.


Almost immediately after we got to the beach on Saturday afternoon, Jude fell asleep! I sat holding him under the cabana while he napped. I think all the excitement and the heat wore him out! We'd have to wait until the next day for him to have his first beach experience.


Jude loved the sand immediately. He was so excited, digging his little toes in. It was so awesome to watch him enjoy something that was so new and thrilling to him. To see another piece of the world through his sweet little eyes.





How I love this boy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome I also remember the beach weekends With Ron Fee Inc incredible times were had by all of us .please tell Mom and Dad and your Grandparents I said hello