Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hey Jude

Today has been the best day of my life since we got married. Even in all of my days with Avery, this one tops them all. We had an ultrasound today. Even though I'm only 15 weeks and 2 days along, they were able to quickly see, without a doubt, what the gender is. We were not expecting to find out today, since it's so early. I figured with my luck, I wouldn't be one of the few that get to know so soon. But we did.

IT'S A BOY!!!



I cried when the tech announced it. We never got an announcement with Avery. Just a "Well, I'd say there's a 80 to 90 percent chance that it's a girl." And then two weeks later she was gone. This time was so epic and so amazing. So sure and so exciting. We are having a little boy!!

Our sweet little man moved like crazy the whole ultrasound. We couldn't believe how active he was! I couldn't stop laughing. I really don't think Avery was ever that active (I've probably said that before). And at 15 weeks, our son seems to look about the same on screen that Avery did at 20 weeks, as far as detail and visibility. At 23 weeks, the tech (at a different facility) struggled to figure out Avery's gender and I think that was because she wasn't doing well. At only 15 weeks, our little boy's parts were so visible, being the first thing the tech noticed about him. I'd like to think that it means he's doing extremely well since they could tell so early on. His size is perfect. He is measuring exactly right. I love that so much.



I am so in love with our little boy. We have already picked out his name. I've loved this name for years. It means "Praises to God" which is so fitting. Our baby's name is Jude.

 

Hey, Jude. <3

4 comments:

Tina said...

ahhh! I think I'm commenting everywhere! =)
Praise God! You are so loved little Jude! <3

Melissa said...

Yay! Congrats to you both! I think I picked a boy on your Facebook game :)

Ausmerican Housewife - Creating with Kara Davies said...

Hello little Jude! :D

I love the "its a penis" annoucement. That's what our tech said for Evan... who took his sweet time to reveal his manbits! (Cheeky kids...) ;)

Oh how wonderful! Avery has a little brother! :D :D :D

Tiffany said...

I am so, so happy for you. Wishing you all the best and more!!!!