Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Daniel's 25th Birthday | 5.12.12


I stayed up until almost 5am while Daniel was at work, cleaning the house and decorating for his birthday. I wanted him to be surprised when he got home in the morning.




 I decorated a wall in the kitchen with a bunch of photos of Daniel throughout the years. He really loved it.



The birthday boy, after he found out my parents got him an amazing grill.



Our sweet boy, taking part in the festivities.



Our attempt at taking a family portrait after Jude fell asleep early. I guess the party wore him out!



Daniel's ice cream cake.



Daniel trying to blow out the trick candles. He loved that special touch.


I'm so glad Daniel had such a special birthday. I like making him feel special. He deserves it so much. He's such a hard worker, a great husband, and an amazing father. I'm so blessed to be able to celebrate his life with him. 

0 comments: