Jason and Melissa's day was very sweet. So many personal little touches. They looked great and it was wonderful to see them so happy together. It made me miss my wedding and being newlyweds(Before life got crazy and cruel, of course). I'm so thrilled for them; they're so good together. It was really a fun night... and when it was over, I had a new cousin. :)
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Jason & Melissa's Wedding {6.2.12}
Last Saturday, my cousin, Jason, got married, and Daniel and I pretended to be professional photographers for the day. If I'm being honest, we could probably get a decent business going, but I really enjoy taking photos for fun. I actually get pretty anxious and nervous about taking pictures for people. It made a difference though that I was doing this for family and that Daniel was with me, shooting as a team. It wasn't as scary as I anticipated. It was the second wedding I've shot and I'm definitely proud of what we captured.
Jason and Melissa's day was very sweet. So many personal little touches. They looked great and it was wonderful to see them so happy together. It made me miss my wedding and being newlyweds(Before life got crazy and cruel, of course). I'm so thrilled for them; they're so good together. It was really a fun night... and when it was over, I had a new cousin. :)
Jason and Melissa's day was very sweet. So many personal little touches. They looked great and it was wonderful to see them so happy together. It made me miss my wedding and being newlyweds(Before life got crazy and cruel, of course). I'm so thrilled for them; they're so good together. It was really a fun night... and when it was over, I had a new cousin. :)



























0 comments:
Post a Comment