Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 11, 2013

Jude's 1st haircut {1.9.13}

I've loved Jude's longer hair for quite some time now. I love his curls and the wispiness of his baby soft locks. But lately, almost every time we go out, a stranger thinks he's a girl, despite the obvious boyishness of his clothing. So it became time to schedule him his very first haircut (though on the first, I snipped about an inch from his bangs, and you couldn't even tell!)

 

We took Jude to my hairdresser of 15 years. I thought it was special to bring him to her. She and I have grown very close over the years and she was even at Jude's baby shower. I was a little nervous about Jude's big trim. I was afraid to see those little sweet curls go! We weren't having it cut super short but it would still be a definite difference. I was also a little concerned with how well Jude would cooperate! I didn't think he would cry, but I wasn't sure if he would sit still!



But it all went perfectly! Daniel took pictures as I kept an extra hand on Jude to keep his steady while his hair was being cut. Jude had a great time, I think. He was such a good boy! And it is a bit of an adjustment, because he does look a bit older, but I'm sure he's much more comfortable, and of course, he's just as beautiful. Of course. :)








Photobucket

0 comments: