I've been on the computer lots and lots in my spare time, but not for blogging. I mentioned a couple posts ago that I have been writing, to say the least.
I am currently on chapter 17 of my novel. It takes up all my free hours of the night, after Jude goes to bed. Most nights I stay up much too late as the words just flow and the story comes to me. I am loving every bit of this.
After I finish my book, and revise and edit a million times of course, I will be self-publishing it. I am very excited, but also a bit nervous. My book is very special to me. I'm almost certain it's freed me from my debilitating anxiety (not all gone, but I am much more myself now, instead of that psychotic other). I've fallen in love with my characters, and I feel that it is a slightly unique storyline. So, I do worry that people won't like it. It's fine if they don't, I guess... I just worry they'll let me know! I'm not sure I can handle that. But my desire to put it in the hands of people who will enjoy it and fall in love with it far outweighs the fears. Plus, it would be amazing to hold a physical copy of my book in my hands. Dream come true, for sure.
So, that's where I have been. I don't like that I never posted Jude's birthday. He had such a great party and we really enjoyed his day together. Maybe sometime this week I will do a few photo posts to catch up on everything. Not that anyone is pining for it, but because it's nice to look back on these precious times.








0 comments:
Post a Comment